PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY– On October 5, 2021 at around 6:00 PM, operatives of Special Operations Unit-4A under the direct supervision of PBGEN REMUS B MEDINA, Director, PNP DEG together with Las Piñas City Police Station conducted joint buy bust operation at No.553, Guava St., Brgy. CAA Intl. Las Piñas City which resulted in the successful arrest of the following suspects:
- Melvin De Guzman Flores aka "Mel", 42 years old, single, and a resident of No. 553 Guava St. Brgy CAA Intl. Las Piñas City;
- Bernadette Balbido Magdirila, 40 years old, single, and resident of No. 553 Guava St. Brgy CAA Intl. Las Piñas City; and
- Celso Forte Dio, 44 years old, male, with live-in partner and a resident of B8 L15 Pechay St. GVC Manuyo Dos Las Piñas City.
During the operation, the operating teams were able to confiscate from their possessions the following items:
- More or less 75 grams of suspected shabu with estimated Standard Drug Price of Php 510,000.00;
- Assorted Drug paraphernalia;
- Wallet containing several transparent plastics;
- Assorted IDs of aka “Melvin”; and
- Comelec ID of Celso F Dio.
Arrested suspects and confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to SOU-4A, PNP DEG office for documentation and proper disposition while a case for violation of RA 9165 is being prepared against them. ###