PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY–On February 27, 2021, Two buy-bust operations were conducted by the elements of SOU 1- led by Commander PMAJ RAYMOND C NICOLAS under the direct supervision of PBGEN RONALD O LEE, Director, PNP DEG, that preceded to the arrest of three (3) notorious peddlers and three (3) subjects who are covered by COPLAN V-SLICE of SOU1 PNP DEG. The two anti-illegal drugs operationsresulted to the confiscation of more or less standard drug price of Php170, 000.00.
In the evening of February 27, 2021 at around 09:00 PM personnel of Special Operation Unit 1, with Pangasinan PIU, Dagupan City Police Office, conducted buy-bust operation at Brgy. Malued, Dagupan City Pangasinan which resulted to the arrest of the following three suspects, namely;
1. Dexter Discallar Lamera, 37 years old, half Filipino-Nigerian, with live-in partner, businessman, resident of Brgy. Bakayao Sur, Dagupan City, Pangasinan;
2. Michelle Formoso Jalos, 47 years old, single, Online Seller, resident of #170 Malued District, Dagupan City Pangasinan; and
3. Nora Ruisan Vusico, 48 years old, married, jobless, resident of Nueva St. Brgy. Two, Dagupan City, Pangasinan.
During the operation operating team were able to confiscate the following items:
- More or less 10 grams of white crystalline substance suspected to be Shabu with standard drug price of Php75,000.00 ;
- 0ne (1) piece genuine one thousand peso bill use as buy bust money with Serial number FA425588.;
- Four (4) pieces boodle money; and
- One (1) unit Toyota Vios with plate number NAA 8165 Color metallic gray.
Few hours after, at about 11:30 PM, February 27, 2021, same elements of the same unit, with Pangasinan PIU, San Carlos City Police conducted another buy bust operations at Brgy. San Pedro Taloy, San Carlos City, Pangasinan which resulted to the arrest of the following subjects who are covered by COPLAN V-SLICE;
1. R-jay Saraos Astor, 33 years old, with live-in partner, jobless, resident of Brgy. San Pedro Taloy, San Carlos City, Pangasinan;
2. Ma. Zittadel Vidallon Panayaoan, 27 years old, married, jobless, resident of #19 Quezon Boulevard Extension, San Carlos City Pangasinan; and
3. Jomar Randy Mala, 39 years old, married, vendor, resident of Fernandez St. Dagupan City, Pangasinan.
During the operation suspects caught in their possession and control are the following to wit:
a. One (1) piece heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be Shabu;
b. Two (2) piece heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be Shabu, confiscated approximately more or less 10grams with DDB price of Php 75,000.00;
c. Ten (10) pieces transparent plastic sachet with zip locked containing dried marijuana leaves approximately more or less 100grams with DDB price of Php 20,000.00;
d. One (1) piece digital weighing scale;
e. One (1) piece lighter;
f. One (1) piece improvised stick used as drug paraphernalia;
g. One (1) piece improvised glass Tooter as drug paraphernalia;
h. One (1) small aluminum foil with white crystalline residue believed to be Shabu.
Arrested suspects will be subject for inquest proceedings for Violation of Section 5 and 11, Article II of Republic Act 9165. Further, arrested persons were apprised of their constitutional rights in a language known to them.
The arrested persons are now under custody of SOU 1, PNP DEG for proper disposition and documentation.
PGEN DEBOLD M SINAS, Chief, PNP applauded the perseverance of DEG personnel to put the culprits behind bars as relentless campaign in illegal drugs is the call of the day. ###