PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY–Operatives of SOU-5 PNP DEG led by PLTCOL WARREN E DABLO under the direct supervision of PBGEN RONALD O LEE, Director, PNP DEG, with the support of PDEA 7, RIU 7, RDEU 7, and Talisay City Police Station CPPO conducted a buy-bust operation on February 4, 2021 at around 5:25 AM at Sitio Proper Brgy. San Roque, Talisay City, which resulted in the seizure of more or less 115 grams of suspected Methamphetamine Hydrochloride commonly known as SHABU worth Php 782, 000.00 THOUSAND and resulted to the arrest of the following six (6) personalities:
- Aljie Cabrera aka Baka (subject of buy bust ) , 35 years old , married and resident of Sitio Proper Brgy San Roque Talisay City;
- Erwin Caballes , 20 years old , single and resident Sitio Sawsawan Brgy San Roque Talisay City Cebu;
- Jandy Lablica Cabanero, 27 years old , helper , single and resident of Sitio Proper Brgy San Roque Talisay City Cebu;
- Badel Reyes Parages , 29 years old, fisherman , single and resident of Sitio Sawsawan Brgy San Roque Talisy City Cebu;
- Christian Lou Racaza Veloso , 22 years old , driver , single and resident of Sitio Sawsawan Brgy Talisay City Cebu and;
- Pretty Boy Sumalinog Segovia , 21 years old , driver , single and resident of Sitio Salvador Brgy Talisay City Cebu.
As a background, a certain Clifford Salibay and a Mary Jane Pugoy was a known big time drug lord who operated in barangay tangke and other adjacent barangays, when Cliford Salibay was killed by a riding in tandem at barangay tanke Talisay, Mary Jane Pugoy continued the area of operations of Clifford Salibay that’s when Mary Jane Pugoy recruited Aljie Cabrera as a “bodegero”
Case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) is being prepared against the suspects.
All the arrested suspects are now under the custody of this unit and temporarily detained at Talisay City Police Station while their complaint is being prepared for the violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) is being prepared against the suspects. ###