PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY– On September 30, 2021 at around 4:00 PM, operatives of Special Operations Unit-5 under the direct supervision of PBGEN REMUS B MEDINA, Director, PNP DEG together with Regional Drug Enforcement Unit 5, Special Drug Enforcement Unit Parañaque City Police Station and San Dionisio Police Sub Station conducted joint buy bust operation at Dra. A. Santos Avenue, Barangay San Dionisio, Sucat, Parañaque City which resulted in the successful arrest of the following suspects:
1. Esmail Taha Abdilla also known as “Waway Taba” married, 30 yrs old, a resident of 002 Salam Mosque Compound, Tandang Sora, Quezon City. Waway Taba listed by Paranaque City Police Station as a member of Arman Apinado Robbery and Illegal Drug Group categorized as High Value Individual (HVI) Top 10 Priority Target on Illegal Drugs Rank No. 5;
2. Salahudin Burak Zumbaga, married, 29 yrs old, resident of Golden Mosque Compound, Globo De Oro Street, Barangay 384, Zone 39, Quiapo, Manila; and
3. Amad K Abo, married, 28 yrs old, resident of 79 B. Tehran Street, KK BF Homes, Parañaque City.
During the operation, the operating teams were able to confiscate from their possessions the following items:
- More or less 1 kilogram of white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu with Standard Drug Price of Php 6,800,000;
- Ford Lynx with plate number of XGX 926;
- One (1) genuine one-thousand-peso bill;
- Assorted ID’s; and
- One (1) Vivo Smart Phone and Three (3) Nokia Keypad phones.
Arrested suspects and confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to SOU-5, PNP DEG office for documentation and proper disposition while a case for violation of RA 9165 is being prepared against them.
PBGEN MEDINA said “Our Group is tirelessly sweeping our street to eradicate the persons who are involved in illegal drugs transaction to make our communities a better place to live in”. ###