PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY – On December 27, 2020 at about 2:15 PM operatives of Special Operations Unit 9 under the direct supervision of PBGEN RONALD O LEE, Director, PNP DEG in coordination with Imelda Municipal Police Station conducted buy-bust operation at Purok Santan, Brgy. Lumbog, Imelda, Zamboanga Sibugay which resulted to the arrest of the following suspects:
- Crimalde Irali Tarawi, 53 yrs old, male, filipino, married, businessman and a resident of Brgy. Manokmangkaw, Simunu;, Tawi tawi;
- Albasir Nuridjam Masihul, 26 yrs old, Seaweeds Farmer and a resident of Brgy.Sawa, Mabuhay, Zambo.Sibugay; and
- Basir Baladji Alano, 48 yrs old, Businessman and a resident of Brgy. Tulay, Jolo, Sulu.
The operatives of the said operation were able to confiscate from the suspects are the following:
- One (1) piece sando black plastic bag containing 18 pcs heat-sealed transparent pack containing Shabu weighing more or less 1 kilogram with standard drug price worth Php 6.8 million;
- One (1) eco bag color orange containing one (1) piece genuine one thousand (1,000.00) peso bill with serial number 2019 DE 864449 placed at the top most of Twenty (20 bundles) of photocopied one thousand pesos as supposed payment of two million (2,000,000.00) pesos as buy-bust money; and
- One (1) Chevrolet bearing plate # JCT 5097.
The seized items were turned over to the PNP Crime Laboratory for examination and documentation while the suspects are now under the custody of Imelda Municipal Police Station. A criminal complaint for violation of Section 5 of RA 9165 is being prepared for filing before the prosecutor’s office.