PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY– On August 5, 2021 at around 4:00 PM, Operatives of Special Operations Unit- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region (BAR) led by PBGEN REMUS B MEDINA, Director, PNP DEG together with PDEA- BAR and Wao Municipal Police Station, Lanao Del Sur conducted Anti-Illegal Drugs Operation (Buy-Bust) in P-7 Brgy. East Kilikili, Wao, Lanao Del Sur which resulted in the arrest of the following:
- Zenaida Totingan Macalnas, a.k.a. Jass, 27 years old, married, unemployed, and a resident of P-6, Brgy. East Kilikili, Wao, Lanao del Sur; and
- Lalano Totingan Macaalang, 22 years old, single, jobless, member of Moro Islamic Liberation Front as reflected in his ID under 103rd Base Command, and a resident of P-6, Brgy. Kilikili East, Wao, Lanao del Sur.
During the operation, operating team was able to confiscate the following items:
- One (1) piece heat sealed transparent cellophane with more or less 100 grams of white crystalline substance suspected as Shabu with an estimated Standard Drug Price of Php 680,000.00;
- One (1) piece genuine One-Thousand-peso bill placed at the top of boodle money used as buy-bust money;
- One (1) unit Red Honda XRM 125 motorcycle;
- One (1) piece Voters ID; and
- One (1) piece MILF Identification Card (Lalano Macaalang)
Arrested persons and confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to SOU-BAR, PNP DEG for documentation and proper disposition while a case for violation of RA 9165 is being prepared against them.
PBGEN MEDINA applauded the operatives as they continually bring the suspects behind bars to stop the drug menace in the community. ###