PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY – As part of the continuous adherence to the marching order of PGEN CAMILO PANCRATIUS P CASCOLAN, Chief, PNP, to intensify, to reinvigorate and to focus on anti-criminality drive especially on war on drugs, PNP DEG under the stewardship of its Director, PBGEN ARMANDO S DE LEON continues to keep on their toes to have no let-up in their crime mitigation efforts to deprive criminals with the opportunity to carry out their nefarious activities.
As a result, SOU-3 led by their Team Leader PLT MARLON J CALUAG under the direct supervision of PBGEN DE LEON conducted a buy-bust operation in the morning of October 18, 2020 at Adriatico St., Malate, Manila which resulted in the seizure of one thousand (1,000) tablets of Ecstacy or Party Drugs with the Standard Drug Price of Php 1.7 million and the arrest of the following suspects:
1. Chia Alona, female, 33 years old, Filipino, single, businesswoman, resident of Unit 9, Royal Plaza Twin Tower, Malate, Manila;
2. Jose C Dianses, male, 36 years old, Filipino, single, businessman, resident of Unit 9, Royal Plaza Twin Tower, Malate, Manila;
3. Matthew T Golar, 42 years old, male, travel agent, single, resident of 485 Honorio Lopez, Gagalangin, Tondo, Manila;
4. Michelle Sato, 35 years old, married, OFW, resident of 049 Cabuyao, Laguna;
5. Barbie Dizon, 32 years old, Single, resident of Block 19 Lot 20, Gordon Heights Subd., Subic, Zambales; and
6. Julius Emprado, 42 years old, single, stage actor, and a resident of 261, San Nicolas II, Bacoor, Cavite.
Arrested suspects are presently under the custody of PNP DEG while criminal complaints for violations of RA 9165 are being prepared for inquest proceedings.
PBGEN DE LEON bared that continuous proactive crime prevention and the same state of security preparedness to address security and public safety concerns in the community amidst the challenging tasks being performed by authorities and frontliners during this pandemic.###