PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY– On April 27, 2021 at 11:55 PM operatives of Special Operations Unit NCR led by PBGEN REMUS B MEDINA, Director, PNPDEG with PDEA 4A, Rizal PPO, Taytay MPS, Bureau of Customs CIIS conducted joint anti-illegal drugs operation (buy-bust) along Highway 2000 Extension Brgy. Sta. Ana, Taytay, Rizal which resulted to an armed confrontation and death of the following suspects:
- a.k.a “ALVIN” (Deceased), wearing color blue short, black champion t-shirt, black slipper and with “Tweety Bird” tattoo on the back upper right portion of the body, 5’1 to 5’6 in height and 30 to 35 years of age:
- Unidentified male person wearing black t-shirt, black short and rubber shoes, 30 to 35 years of age, 5’3 to 5’5 in height and with “JEFF” “Commando” tattoo on the back portion of the body (Deceased): and
- a.k.a “JOEY” who facilitated the drug deal (at large).
During the conduct of buy-bust operation, the Police Poseur Buyer managed to buy from the above suspects more or less one (1) kilogram of suspected Methamphetamine Hydrochloride or Shabu.
The Rizal Provincial Crime Laboratory SOCO Team who processed the crime scene were able to confiscate the following items:
- One (1) color brown carton box with label “General Master Dial Spring Scale” containing more or less five (5) kilograms of white crystalline substance;
- One (1) color white carton box with unknown character containing more or less nine (9) kilograms of crystalline substance suspected to be Methamphetamine Hydrochloride known as “shabu” (recovered), wherein the recovered drug evidence totaled to an estimated weight of fifteen (15) kilograms with a Standard Drug Price of Php 102, 000, 000.00;
- Two (2) Caliber 9mm pistols;
- assorted ammunitions and magazines;
- buy-bust money amounting to Php 1, 500, 000.00;
- One (1) unit color black Nissan Cefiro bearing plate number WPT539; and
- Two (2) pieces of analog cellular phone.
Suspects were known distributors of Michael Lucas Abdul who was arrested by PNP DEG at his residence in Town and Country Homes Dasmariñas, Cavite last April 26, 2021. They were also known to be one of the cohorts of a Drug Lord Filipino-Muslim who is connected to a certain Chinese National settled in Hongkong.
All confiscated items were brought to the PNPDEG SOU NCR for documentation and proper disposition while the deceased suspects were brought to Cainta Memorial Services, Cainta, Rizal.###