PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY– On September 17, 2021 at around 5:30 PM, operatives of Special Operations Unit 6 under the supervision of PBGEN REMUS B MEDINA, Director, PNP DEG, together with Station Drug Enforcement Team- Police Station 2 Bacolod City Police Office conducted joint buy bust operation at Purok Sigay, Brgy 2, Bacolod City which resulted in the rescue Nicolas Cordero Rogacion a.k.a. Kolas, 17 years old, single, and a resident of Purok. Sigay, Brgy. 2, B.C Child in Conflict with the Law (CICL) and arrest of the following suspects:
1. Rommel Chua Tacuyan a.k.a. Toti, 28 years old, single and a resident of Purok Sigay, Bacolod City
2. Philbert Tacuyan Rogacion a.k.a. Lolid, 42 years old, married, and a resident Purok Sigay, Brgy 2, Bacolod City
3. Salve Rico Macalle, 27 years old, single, and a resident Purok Sigay, Brgy. 2, B.C.
4. Jayson Chua Tacuyan a.k.a. Tapong, 23 years old, and a resident of Purok Sigay, Brgy. 2, B.C.
5. Winefield De Maggiba Alvaran a.k.a. Pit-pit, 51 years old, and a resident of Purok Villeta, Brgy Estefania, B.C.
6. Jim Tacuyan Ocampo a.k.a. Jimec, 53 years old, and a resident of Purok. Sigay, Brgy.2, B.C.
7. Nathaniel Cordero Rogacion a.k.a. Thaniel, 18 years old, and a resident of Purok Sigay, Brgy. 2, B.C.
During the operation, the operating teams were able to confiscate from their possession the following items:
- 22 heat-sealed, transparent plastic sachets containing suspected shabu weighing more or less 15 grams with a Standard Drug Price amounting to Php 102,000.00;
- One (1) pc one-thousand-peso bill place on top of boodle used as buy bust money used as buy-bust money; and
- Assorted Drug paraphernalia.
Arrested suspects and confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to Police Station 2, Bacolod City Police Office and is currently coordinating with DSWD agency for documentation and proper disposition while a case for violation of RA 9165 is being prepared against them. ###