On January 15, 2020 at about 6:50 in the evening, joint elements of this Unit led by PLTCOL MICHAEL JOHN C MANGAHIS, OIC, SOU-3 PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP, under the direct supervision of PCOL ROMEO M CARAMAT, JR, Acting Director of PNP-DEG, PCOL SEGUNDO C LAGUNDI JR., Chief of Police Las Piñas City conducted buy bust operations at Verdant Ave. corner Yakal St. Brgy. Pamplona III, Las Piñas City which resulted to the arrest of Romulo D. Celmar Jr. AKA “Medoks”, AKA “Jerrymias A. Suson” and Miguel D. Castillo AKA “MIGUEL”.
Seized from the possession and control of the suspects were the following to wit:
- More or less Two and a half (2.5) kilograms of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride commonly known as “shabu” with an estimated DDB value of Php 17,000,000;
- Fifteen (15) bundles of boodle money with two (2) genuine one thousand peso bills (Php1,000) on top;
- One (1) unit of cell phone (Oppo);
- One(1) black Global Tribe sling bag;
- One (1) black wallet with Php 80 and several ID cards; and
- One (1) unit color silver Toyota Corolla XE with plate no. WGB-794
Suspects together with confiscated pieces of evidence were brought to SOU-3, PNP-DEG office, Camp Crame, Quezon City for investigation and documentation.
Violation of Section 5 and 11, Art. II of RA 9165 otherwise known as “The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002” are being prepared for filing against the arrested suspects.