PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY–On January 8, 2021 at about 12:20 AM joint personnel from SDET Ermita Station (PS 5) (Lead Unit) under the supervision of PLTCOL ARIEL CARAMOAN, Special Operations Unit 3 led by PLT HAZEL MABILIN under the supervision of PLTCOL GLENN C GONZALES, OIC SOU 3, RID NCR, RDEU NCR, and RSOG NCR, conducted a follow up buy bust operation along Riverside drive, Lawton, Ermita, Manila and resulted to death of alias kuya, male, 5’4 in height, about to 30-35 years old, wearing black long sleeve and khaki short pants and alias Ish Aguilar (at large).
The said anti-illegal drug operation resulted to an armed encounter which resulted to instantaneous death of the said suspect (aka KUYA) and confiscation of the following items:
- One (1) piece medium size vacuum sealed transparent plastic sachet containing undetermined quantity of color pink tablets with thunder-bolt engravings believed to be MDMA commonly known as “ecstacy” marked as SDET 1-8-2021 with signature respectively.
One Black sling bag containing the following:
- Seven (7) medium size vacuum sealed transparent plastic sachet containing undetermined quantity of color pink tablets with thunder-bolt engravings believed to be MDMA commonly known as “ecstacy”;
- Five (5) pieces genuine PHP 1000.00 peso bills bearing serial numbers FR428446, NW597548, GU952610 and PT459686 all with markings SDET utilized as marked buy-bust money;
- Cash amounting (PHP 800.00) in different denominations; and
- One (1) caliber .45 pistol.
However, suspect @ish aguilar on board of an SUV color silver without plate number was able to flee or escape. The suspects are well known distributor of illegal drugs at NCR and nearby provinces. Accordingly, @ish aguilar only make his transaction thru @Kuya.