PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY– On February 11, 2021 at around 12:15 AM operatives of SOU-3 led by PLTCOL GLENN C GONZALES, OIC SOU3 under the direct supervision of PBGEN ROLAND O LEE, Director, PNP DEG, with the support of PDEA 4A, and Imus City Police Station CPPO conducted a buy-bust operation at B4 L30 Borduck Street, Phase 2, Lancaster Residence Subdivision, Brgy Alapan 2, Imus, Cavite, which resulted in the seizure of more or less 1 kilogram of suspected Methamphetamine Hydrochloride commonly known as SHABU worth Php 6,800, 000.00 and arrest of the following suspects:
- Aina Elias Maamor a.k.a.”Uking”, 20 years old , single, vendor and a resident of Gate 2, Kabute Street Brgy. Dela Paz, Antipolo City, Rizal;
- Sittie Ambuludto Pagayao, 30 years old and a networker; and
- Michael Ordoñez Romualdez a.k.a. “Bossing”, 33 years old and resident of B4 L30 Borduck Street, Phase 2, Lancaster Residence Subdivision, Brgy Alapan 2, Imus, Cavite ;
Confiscated from the said operation were the following;
- One (1) paper bag with heat sealed plastic containing 1 kilo of white crystalline powder suspected to be shabu;
- One (1) unit Honda Click motorcycle with number 0401-1148625;
- One (1) unit Ford Escape with plate number XSV242;
- One (1) cellphone white Samsung keypad and; and
- Two thousand pesos (Php 2,000) genuine cash with boodle money.
All the arrested suspects are now under the custody of PNP DEG, while a complaint for the violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) is being prepared against the suspects.
PBGEN LEE commended the team for their dedication in their sworn duty to help in the eradication of illegal drugs off our streets by putting those who are involved in the illegal drug transactions behind bars. ###