PNP DRUG ENFORCEMENT GROUP (PNP DEG), CAMP BGEN RAFAEL T CRAME, QUEZON CITY – On August 21, 2021 at around 9:00 PM operatives of Special Operations Unit 4B under the supervision of PBGEN REMUS B MEDINA, Director, PNP DEG, together with Special Operations Unit 5 and Drug Enforcement Unit of Southern Police District conducted joint buy-bust operation in Purok 1, A. Bonifacio Avenue, Central Bicutan, Taguig City which resulted in the successful arrests of the following:
- Ramel Fernandez Enoc, 42 years old, OFW, and a resident of B2 L4, Purok 1, Central Bicutan, Taguig City;
- Mark Anthony Enoc Alapan, 29 years old, single, construction worker, resident of B2 L4, Purok 1, Central Bicutan, Taguig City; and
- Jay R Jela Socrates, 33 years old, resident of B160 L15, Ferrer St., Central Bicutan, Taguig City.
During the operation, operating teams were able to confiscate the following:
- Two (2) heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing suspected Shabu weighing more or less 50 grams with Standard Drug Price of Php 340,000.00;
- One (1) one thousand peso bill bearing serial number NZ796101 placed on top of boodle money;
- One (1) roll of aluminum foil;
- One (1) green glass water pipe ;
- One (1) green lighter;
- One (1) steel scissors;
- One (1) caliber 38 hand gun loaded with six (6) live ammunition;
Arrested suspects were brought to Taguig City Police office for documentation and proper disposition while confiscated pieces of evidence were turned-over to Southern Police District Crime Laboratory for forensic/laboratory examination. A case for violation or RA 9165 is being prepared against them.
PBGEN MEDINA applauded the Groups effort to put behind bars those who are involved in illegal drugs while we are all in the midst of battle against COVID-19.